Garlicky salmon steaks
Salmon steaks are so easy and simple to make, require just a few minutes to prepare and only 15-20 minutes to bake. What's more... this dish is delicious!
2 salmon fillet(s), raw (318 gr)
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
1 tsp(s) garlic powder (3 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Lay the salmon fillet(s) on a baking tray covered with parchment paper
- Add the olive oil and seasonings in a bowl and combine
- Brush the salmon fillet(s) with the olive oil mixture
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through
- Serve them with your preferred side dish or salad
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!