90 seconds keto bread with olive oil
If you are looking for a keto bread recipe that gets done in seconds, you are at the right place. Needless to say that there are so many ways to have this bread: spread some butter, almond butter, avocado mayonnaise or ghee, prepare eggs Benedict, egg mayo sandwich, avocado spread sandwich or just accompany your meal.
It's super easy, amazingly fast, incredibly tasty and contains only 2gr of net carbs per serving!
5 tbsp(s) almond flour (35 gr)
0.2 cup(s) unsweetened almond milk (48 gr)
0.25 tsp(s) baking powder (1 gr)
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
salt (to taste)
- Add all of the ingredients in a microwavable bowl or mug
- Whisk until all ingredients are well mixed or use a mini coffee mixer
- Microwave for 90 seconds at medium heat
- Let it cool for a while and then take it out of the mug, using a knife if needed
- Cut the bread into 4 slices
- Suggested, but optional: Toast the bread
✔ You may substitute almond milk with an egg, at a proportion of 1 egg per 4 bread slices you are preparing
✔ You may use any other kind of oil you prefer, e.g. coconut oil, melted butter, melted ghee
✔ Serving size: 2 bread slices
Vegetarian Keto Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!