Easy keto pancakes
I used to think that pancakes were a certain "no" for the keto diet. You too? Well, try out this recipe and enjoy sweet or savory pancakes for breakfast, snack, dessert, even pancakes for dinner! The best part? They are so simple to make! The even best part? Two pancakes only contain 2.3gr of net carbs!
Top the pancakes with cream cheese and a couple of berries for a delicious breakfast, sugar-free syrup and ground cinnamon for a sweet snack, a bit of butter or ghee and hemp seeds for a savory alternative... options are really endless...
4 large egg(s) (200 gr)
8 tbsp(s) cream cheese (116 gr)
1 tbsp(s) unsalted butter (14 gr)
4 tbsp(s) almond flour (28 gr)
0.5 tsp(s) baking powder (2 gr)
1 tbsp(s) ghee (14 gr)
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and process, until ingredients are well mixed and you have a smooth batter
- Place a small non-stick pan over medium heat and add a bit of ghee. Let it melt
- Pour two tablespoons of batter into the pan, spread it across the pan and let it cook until it bubbles
- Flip the pancake and let it cook for less than 1 more minute
- Repeat above steps until all the batter is finished
✔ You will make more or less 10 small pancakes
✔ Add a bit of vanilla extract if you are preparing sweet pancakes. Otherwise, add a bit of salt for savory pancakes
✔ Serving size: 2 small pancakes
Vegetarian Keto Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!