Vegetarian keto feta saganaki
Feta saganaki is a -more than amazing!- typical Greek appetizer / snack, which is fried feta cheese, often served with freshly squeezed lemon. It's by far one of my most favourite dishes!
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
150 gr feta cheese - regular or vegetarian
2 tsp(s) corn flour (5 gr)
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil
- Cut the feta cheese into large chunks
- Coat the feta cheese with corn flour
- When oil is heated, add the feta cheese and let it fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side
- You should have a golden & crispy crust on both sides
- Serve hot
- You may optionally serve with lemon juice
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!