Keto bacon & cheese egg bites
Do you like cheesy egg bites? Try adding a bit of bacon and their taste is further uplifted. Enjoy!
4 large egg(s) (200 gr)
2 tbsp(s) water (30 gr)
0.5 cup(s) shredded mozzarella (56 gr)
0.5 cup(s) ricotta cheese [or cottage] (123 gr)
3 bacon slice(s) (84 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
0.5 tbsp(s) olive oil (7 gr)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs along with a bit of water, as well as salt & pepper (to taste)
- Add the mozzarella* and ricotta cheeses and stir well to combine
- Chop the bacon, add in the mixture too and stir
- Brush / grease 6 muffin cups and pour the mixture
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until firm
✔ *You may use other kinds of cheese that melt well, such as provolone, gouda, emmental, etc.
✔ Serving size: 1 muffin
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!