Keto bacon wrapped feta cheese
Not only these bacon-wrapped feta sticks are delicious, they are also prepared in just minutes!
160 gr feta cheese - regular or vegetarian
8 bacon slice(s) (224 gr)
80 gr arugula
120 gr tomatoes
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
- Cut the feta* cheese in 8 sticks and wrap each feta stick with a slice of bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium-high and place the wrapped feta sticks in the skillet with the bacon ends down
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until brown and remove to a plate lined with paper towel
- Serve while warm, with a cup of arugula leaves and half of a plum tomato, cut into slices, per serving
- Sprinkle a bit of olive oil on the salad
✔ *You may use feta or goat cheese
✔ Serving size: 2 wraps
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!