Keto pork spare ribs
These pork ribs are amazing! They are marinated in olive oil, balsamic vinegar & fresh rosemary and they are juicy & flavorful. The more you marinate the ribs, the more aromatic & juicy they will be. Enjoy!
450 gr pork spareribs
2 tbsp(s) olive oil (27 gr)
1 tbsp(s) balsamic vinegar (16 gr)
2 tsp(s) fresh rosemary (1 gr)
1 tsp(s) garlic powder (3 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients & seasonings in a mixing bowl and mix / rub the ribs well
- Cover with cling film and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Place the ribs on a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for 2 hours (covered)
- Remove the foil and bake for 15 more minutes uncovered
✔ Cook time 135' | Prep time 5' | Waiting time 120'
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!