Keto eggs & bacon
Not only is this dish so easy to prepare, it is also delicious and great for breakfast or snacking. Furthermore, it is one of my favorite options when camping!
2 bacon slice(s) (56 gr)
1 large egg(s) (50 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add the bacon slices
- Cook for 2 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired crispiness
- When ready, remove bacon to a serving dish and crack the egg(s) in the skillet - add salt & pepper to taste
- Bacon grease in the skillet should be ok to cook the egg(s). If needed, add a bit of olive oil
- Cover the skillet and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until the egg white is set and the yolk is still runny
- Cook for more, if you don't prefer soft eggs
- Alternatively, you may poach the egg(s), if you prefer
- Remove the egg(s) to the serving dish and enjoy!
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!