Low carb avocado mayonnaise
Are you an avocado lover? Then, you will definitely love this avocado mayonnaise. I believe that you will most probably never want to use regular mayonnaise again!
This healthy and low carb avocado mayonnaise recipe, is vegan, keto, egg free and full of healthy mono-saturated fats. It's super easy to make; all you need is a food processor and 5 minutes time. You may serve it as a dip with your keto tacos, roasted vegetables or vegetable fries and use it as a substitute for regular mayonnaise on toasted bread, mayo sandwiches or stuffed eggs.
2 avocado(s) (402 gr)
2 tbsp(s) lemon juice (31 gr)
2 tbsp(s) olive oil (27 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
3 tsp(s) mustard (15 gr)
0.5 tsp(s) garlic powder (2 gr)
0.5 tsp(s) paprika (1 gr)
- Wash the avocado(s) thoroughly and cut in half
- Scoop out the flesh into a food processor or blender
- Add all the ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth
- Keep it in a jar in the fridge for 4-5 days
- Sprinkle some paprika on top when serving
- You may serve it in the avocado skin
✔ If you don't eat / like mustard, replace it with water
✔ Serving size: about 1.5 tablespoons
Vegetarian Keto Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!