Vegan keto avocado cocoa mousse
This super easy and tasty avocado mousse with cocoa powder, is a recipe that you will love! It's full of healthy mono-saturated avocado fats and contains only 2.5gr of net carbs per serving. Try it out!
1 avocado(s) (201 gr)
1 tbsp(s) unsweetened cocoa powder (5 gr)
0.25 tsp(s) vanilla extract (1 gr)
- Wash the avocado(s) thoroughly and cut in half
- Scoop out the flesh into a food processor or blender
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sweetener* and blend, until the mixture is smooth
- If the mixture is thick, you may add a bit of water, until it reaches your desired thinness
- Place in 2 bowl(s) and serve
✔ *Sweetener of your choice (with zero / low net carbs) to taste or equivalent to:
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar for 1 serving of mousse (examples: Erythritol - 2 tablespoons, Xylitol - 1.5 tablespoons, Monk fruit - 1/16 teaspoon)
- Source: sweeteners conversion chart
- If you use Erythritol or Xylitol, add a dash of stevia to avoid the cooling effect from the sugar alcohols
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!