Vegan keto guacamole
I love this easy low carb and vegan guacamole recipe, as it is both delicious and healthy! It is prepared in minutes with just a few everyday ingredients. It amazingly accompanies veggies, keto tortilla chips or toasted keto bread.
1 avocado(s) (201 gr)
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
0.25 lemon(s) juiced (12 gr)
4 cherry tomatoes (68 gr)
0.25 medium red onion(s) (28 gr)
0.5 tsp(s) garlic powder (2 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Wash the avocado(s) and cut in half
- Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and cut into smaller pieces
- Drizzle some olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Use a fork or spoon to mix and mash the avocado
- Chop the cherry tomatoes (or any other kind of tomatoes your prefer) and add in the bowl
- Peel and dice the onion and also add in the bowl
- Season with garlic powder, salt & pepper and stir
- Taste the mixture. Add more salt and/or pepper if needed and stir
Ready to serve!
✔ If you prefer your guacamole spicy, you may replace black pepper with chili powder
✔ Serving size: 1/2 avocado guacamole
Vegetarian Keto Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!