Vegan keto sauteed asparagus
Nutritious. Low carb. Tasty. Easy & fast. There's nothing more to say about this sauteed asparagus recipe... Just enjoy!
200 gr asparagus, trimmed
2 tbsp(s) olive oil (27 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Chop the asparagus spears in 3-4 pieces
- Bring a non-stick skillet of water to boil, add the spears and blanch them for 1-2 minutes
- Remove spears from the skillet and let them aside on a towel to dry
- Empty the water from the skillet, dry it with a paper towel, add the olive oil and put it back on medium heat
- When oil is heated, add the asparagus, and season with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Saute and stir for 5 minutes, until softly crunchy or until they reach your desired softness
- You may serve them with freshly squeezed lemon juice
✔ Serving size: 1/2 of the asparagus prepared
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!