Vegan keto sauteed brussel sprouts with olive oil
This (2-ingredients only!) full of nutrients dish is such a great choice for a side dish or an all-day snack. Prepared in just a few minutes, brussel sprouts will excite you with their amazingly sweet and nutty aftertaste. Simple, healthy and delicious!
250 gr frozen brussels sprouts
1.5 tbsp(s) olive oil (20 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil the brussel sprouts for 5 minutes, until crisp-tender
- Or until they reach your desired tenderness
- When the sprouts are cooked, drain them in a colander and set aside
- Put the pot back on medium heat and add the olive oil
- When oil is heated, add the sprouts and season with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Saute and stir for 2-3 minutes, until they have a light golden color
- Saute for more time, if you want them crunchy and browned
✔ If eating dairy, you may also use butter, instead of olive oil, for a creamier coating
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!