Vegetarian keto cherry tomatoes, arugula & parmesan salad
I absolutely love the spicy kick of baby arugula leaves! As such, I use it very often for salads, simply by combining various ingredients that I find in my fridge. In this variation, arugula is combined with cherry tomatoes, parmesan & olive oil and end up in a flavorful & refreshing salad!
150 gr cherry tomatoes
80 gr arugula
2 tbsp(s) olive oil (27 gr)
salt (to taste)
3 tbsp(s) shredded parmesan - regular or vegetarian (15 gr)
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a salad bowl
- Note: 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes = about 75gr / 2.6oz
- Place 2 cups per serving of arugula leaves - preferably baby arugula leaves- in the salad bowl too
- Note: 1 cup of arugula leaves = about 20gr / 0.7oz
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil, season with salt (to taste) and mix
- Garnish with parmesan flakes - use a potato peeler to prepare the flakes
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!