Vegetarian keto cucumber & cream cheese wrap
Oh, I can't stop myself from making wraps, since I found these low carb tortillas! They are prepared in minutes and you can combine various foods to fill them. In this recipe, the tortilla is filled with cream cheese & cucumber and they are amazing. Easy to pack for a snack at work or a picnic and great to serve at a party or gathering. Enjoy!
2 low-carb tortilla(s), 18cm | 7" (56 gr)
2 tbsp(s) cream cheese (29 gr)
0.5 tbsp(s) spring onion(s) / scallion(s), chopped (3 gr)
0.5 large cucumber(s), peeled (140 gr)
- Lay each tortilla(s) on a dish
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese at the center of each tortilla - full length
- Thinly chop the scallion and sprinkle on the cream cheese (1/4 tablespoon of chopped scallion per tortilla)
- Cut thin slices of cucumber, season with a bit of salt and lay on top of the cream cheese - full length
- Roll up each wrap, cut into smaller pieces and serve
✔ Serving size: 1/2 tortilla
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!