Vegetarian keto curry cauliflower rice
Cauliflower rice is a great keto substitute for rice or potatoes, that are often served as side dishes. Cauliflower has a rather neutral taste, so it is well combined with many ingredients offering a huge variety of alternatives. It is nutritious, low in carbs, gluten-free, easy to make and most importantly delicious!
This recipe combines cauliflower rice with scallions, sesame seeds and curry powder. You can have it as a side dish with your main meal or as a snack through the day or even as a main dish, if you double or triple the serving size. I usually have this low carb cauliflower rice as a main meal instead of a side dish, so that I only cook one dish.
2 tbsp(s) olive oil (27 gr)
1 medium spring onion(s) / scallion(s), chopped (15 gr)
2 cup(s) riced cauliflower (214 gr)
1 tsp(s) curry powder (2 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
2 tbsp(s) hulled sesame seeds (16 gr)
- Place a non-stick pan with 2 tablespoon(s) of olive oil over medium-high heat
- Chop the scallions into slices and add them in the pan when the oil is heated. Saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir
- Then, add the curry powder, sesame seeds (optional), as well as salt and pepper to taste
- Keep stirring for about 7-8 minutes or until the cauliflower rice gets as tender as you prefer
✔ You may use butter or ghee instead of olive oil
✔ If you make your own cauliflower rice, you need about 100gr / 3.5oz of cauliflower for a riced cup
✔ Serving size: 1/2 of the cauliflower rice
Vegetarian Keto Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!