Vegetarian keto feta cheese omelette
Feta cheese is so delicious and so unique in taste and texture than any other soft white cheeses. Have you tried it in an omelette? If yes, you know what I'm talking about :) If not, just try it as soon as you can! With only 0.7gr net carbs, it's an ideal dish for breakfast or snacking through the day.
0.5 tbsp(s) olive oil (7 gr)
2 large egg(s) (100 gr)
50 gr feta cheese - regular or vegetarian
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place a non-stick pan with the olive oil over medium-high heat
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs along with 1 tablespoon(s) of water, as well as salt & pepper (to taste)
- Pour the mixture into the heated pan
- Add the feta cheese on top, crumbling it with your fingers. Alternatively, you may cut it into small cubes with a knife
- Using a wooden spoon or a spatula, scrape the omelette around, so the uncooked egg will fall into the scraped "gaps"
- Repeat, until there is almost no runny egg on top and then flip the omelette
- Let it cook for 1-2 more minutes
✔ Serving size: 2-eggs omelette
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!