Vegetarian keto mushrooms omelette
Mushrooms are a great choice when on a keto diet, as they contain as little as 2.3gr of net carbs per 100 gr; what's more, they also contain a bit more than 3 grams of protein. Try adding them in an omelette and enjoy a delicious low carb and high protein dish!
1 tbsp(s) olive oil (14 gr)
1 cup(s) white mushrooms, sliced (70 gr)
2 large egg(s) (100 gr)
salt (to taste)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place a non-stick pan with the olive oil over medium-high heat
- When oil is heated, add the sliced mushrooms and let them saute for 3-4 minutes, while stirring with a wooden spoon
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs along with 1 tablespoon(s) of water, as well as salt & pepper (to taste)
- Pour the mixture into the heated pan and make sure that the mushrooms are well covered with the eggs
- Using a wooden spoon or a spatula, scrape the omelette around, so the uncooked egg will fall into the scraped "gaps"
- Repeat, until there is almost no runny egg on top and then flip the omelette
- Let it cook for 1-2 more minutes
✔ Serving size: 2-eggs omelette
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!