Vegetarian keto tomato & feta wrap
I thought that tomatoes and feta cheese are great for a Greek salad. Then, I tried adding them in a tortilla and now it's one of my most favourite snacks! I often prepare this wrap for picnics, trips and camping, as it is so easy to pack and carry with you. You should definitely try it!
1 low-carb tortilla(s), 18cm | 7" (28 gr)
0.25 tbsp(s) olive oil (3 gr)
90 gr feta cheese - regular or vegetarian
50 gr tomatoes
salt (to taste)
- Lay the tortilla(s) on a dish
- Use the back of a spoon or a silicone brush to spread 1/4 tablespoon of olive oil on each tortilla
- Cut thin slices of feta cheese and lay at the center of the tortilla(s) - full length
- Cut thin slices of tomato and lay on the tortilla(s) too, on top of the feta cheese
- Add a bit of salt on the tomato slices and roll the tortilla(s)
- You may optionally toast it in the bread toaster or oven grill for 3-4 minutes, so that the feta cheese softens a bit
✔ Serving size: 1/2 tortilla wrap
Easy Keto & Low Carb Recipes
Get full access to this and dozens more recipes by downloading our android app!